Saturday 26 October 2013

2 weeks in KC

Week of Oct 21st


Monday we just relaxed around the house. Uncle Joe & Aunt Nancye came by before they left and we chatted a little while. Then we hung out until Pierre's mom had to leave to go back to Texas. Nana actually had to go to work today, it was her first time back to work in almost 3 weeks since the government shutdown. She wasn't sure how crazy it was going to be after the offices being closed for so long but she had to go so it was going to be whatever it was going to be.  TT and Pierre were both off...needed to recover from the weekend so it was a nice relaxing day. 



Tuesday was clean-up day so I spent most of the morning/afternoon trying to scrub TT's house. I wasn't able to clean everything but I got all of the high traffic areas and bleached the toliets so that made us both feel good. 





Wednesday I decided to get out of the house and we took a walk to the park near TT's house. It was such a nice day and the trees were all different colors so it was beautiful. Lino played at the playground for a while then we walked around the little lake...we had nothing else better to do.  After a while u could tell Lino was getting tired and cranky so we headed back but on the walk back it started raining then little balls of hail started coming down and I thought I was going to be drenched. I had Shaun in one hand and Lino fussing at me in the stroller and I was trying to stear with one hand while semi running to get home...talk about a disaster.  This guy rolled by on his bike and asked if I needed help and although I could have used the help I couldn't do anything but laugh...I think he could tell from my crazy kackel that I needed help but he wouldn't really be able to help me. So he kept rolling and thankfully the crazy rain/hail stopped almost a quickly as it started so the rest of the walk home was good. 

One of the beautiful fall trees on the trail today





Thursday was another slow relaxing day but we made it to the park because I had promised Lino we would go. We went to the one closer to the house and good thing because I had volunteered to watch my ex-brother in laws son...WTF???  It's crazy but his son who is the same age as Lino, played with Lino at the park on Saturday during Morgans soccer game and he was dying to play with him again. So today was a parent teachers conference so I said he could come over while the parents were at the conference.  So I had to run to the park so that the boys had enough time to play before we had to be back for the play date. Shaun got his first ride on the swings and I think he liked it...I think. 



Lino wanted to push his brother of course so I let him but he didn't really realize his strength and started pushing him really hard and Shaun didn't like that but once he made the adjustment in his push they both seemed to have a good time. Lino loves being a big brother and Shaun loves his big brother!!

I love my boys...Shaun wasn't in the mood to smile but it was a good afternoon. 




So we raced home and had a snack then the real fun began when the 2 3yr old boys got together...the noise level increased by about 100 decibels!!!  Ah the joys of play dates. The boys had a good time and they both are full of energy so it was great to watch them. 


Ice cream break



We ended up all going to Morgans soccer practice while TT worked...me, the 2 boys, Shaun & of course Morgan & Pierre.  The practice was in the evening but since it's getting dark so early it was already kind of dark when practice started so we knew it wasn't going to last long. So we weren't even there 5 min and Lino and Landon were running around on the playground equipment then WHAM!!!!  CRY!!!!!!  I knew the cry wasn't Lino's and my heart sunk because it was Landon...I was just praying he wasn't hurt. I ran over a quick as I could and he was crying still but not too hard so I thought maybe he was ok then I saw a little pant or bruse on his head and I was like "whew, at least it's just a little bump" but then he turned to the side and I saw how big the bump was and I felt so bad. Poor baby, he instantly got better when I told him we needed to put something on it, he is a true boy, but then I was worried because he got hurt on my watch and it's my ex-brother in laws kid so that's not the best situation...eye yi yi. So Pierre and I tried to convince him to leave the park but he was more historical about leaving the park than he was about his head. He kept telling us it felt better and it didn't hurt and he was ok...all in attempt to not leave the park. Thankfully Morgans practice was ended early due to the dark so we gathered up all the kiddos and headed back to the house. We tried to put an ice pack on his head to keep the swelling down but he wouldn't have anything to do wth it. I was so worried that his parents were going I be mad at me and more so mad at TT but once his mom got there so wasn't bothered at all. She knows he's rough and told us some stories about other times he's bumped his head so I didn't feel so bad. It's crazy because if that was Lino I wouldn't be worried at all because he does that kind if stuff all the time and he never listens to me when I tell him to be careful so it just keeps happening so I'm use to it but when it's someone else's kid it's so different. Anyway I think all is good, he was fine as his mom put an ice pack on it when he got home...I guess I better think twice next time I take on this kind of challenge :-/






Nothing special happened on Friday. We played during the day and I got my pictures in the mail finally but I was so overwhelmed with how many pictures I had I didn't know what to do...so all I did was try to organize them and that was it. I have over 340 pictures of Shaun from birth to 6mo for his scrapbook...I think that's a little obsessive!!!!  I have no idea how I'm going to narrow those pictures down to a reasonable amount to put them in his 1st year scrapbook so I asked my scrapbook guru Gina for some advice and she told me "good luck with that"...thanks buddy :-0. Otherwise nothing fancy for the day.




Happy 7mo birthday to my Shaun Shaun!  At 7 mo Shaun is able to say (in order of appearance): baba, dada, mama, pppppppppppppp (with lots of spit).  He is crawling like a champ, crawls up the stairs and rolls/tumbles down them, eats table food like he's a pre-teen boy, the only thing he doesn't seem to like is bananas which is weird and he loves cakes/muffins, ritz like crackers, goldfish (might be his favorite), and I think the only thing he hasn't eaten is fish and nuts...although he has had food that had nuts in it or on it so I guess it's like he ate nuts. He doesn't sleep thru the night, still nurses all day (and night), loves TT like she is me and he hates to be in the same room as me if he isn't in my arms. Other than mommy I think Lino is his favorite person in the world and Lino loves him almost as much.  If he can survive another 5 months he might just make it...fingers crossed. We love u Shaun!!

Saturday we started off the weekend with a trip to IHOP which was really exciting...even GG was really excited and rushed to get ready so she could make it out there as well. My family loves IHOP!!!! We kind of had to rush because Morgan had a soccer game to go to but it was a good breakfast. Grandpa surprised us at the game and him & Shaun played for a while, they had a good time. It was Morgans last soccer game so I was glad we could see it and they won 2-1 which was cool too. Then we all went back to the house and hung out for the day. Pierre put some chicken, burgers and brats on the grill so we had a nice late lunch/dinner.  I had put Lino down for a nap earlier and he was out cold for almost 3hrs so I had to wake him up for fear he would't go back to sleep that night. When he woke up he was actually really happy so that was nice. And he wanted to go to grandpas house so I was like "sweet!!!"  So he went to grandpas house and I had a nice Lino free evening. Robert and Frederick surprised us and came to town for a quick visit so it was nice to hang out with them for a while. Robert even brought over Robin for the night and it's been a while since I've seen her so it was nice to see her too. Too bad Lino went to GP's house and Morgan was at her dads. Frederick left that same night because he had to go to a study group on Sunday so it was really a quip trip. 



Sunday was football Sunday and we celebrated with brunch at Nick & Jakes...yum!!! We watched most of the Chiefs game there then me, Shaun and GG went to GP's house to hang out for the evening before dinner. The Chiefs really surprised us with another win...must have been the big Chiefs fans that flew into town...


Happy happy Shaun Shaun...go CHIEFS!!!!

So we spent the afternoon at GP's and the boys had fun wrestling with him and watching the game!




Although we ate enough brunch to last us all day only a few hours later we went to dinner to have family sized pan fried chicken...at an old school KC place, Stroudes. I was still stuffed but the chicken and fried gizzards/liver were too yummy to pass up. It was a nice dinner and good times with the family.  Lino didn't want to come back with me bc he had so much fun with GP but such is life. 





Week of Oct 28


Monday was a semi busy day but sort of unproductive as well. I decided I wanted to do like 5 things today but really only got 2 done...oh well.  I dropped off film at Walgreens for GG but it took forever it seemed because I didn't really know how to work the machine. I wanted to upload pictures from 2 disk but when I would take out the first disk to put in the next one it would kill my order so I had to upload the pictures in like 2 separate transactions...what a pain in the ass.  Then I went to meet TT at the mall to look for Halloween costumes because we were suppose to do it on Sunday but I went to GP's house instead so we didn't get it done. So we went into the mall walked to the directory then decided we needed to go to another place because it was going to take forever to walk the mall and GG couldn't walk that far and TT didn't have that much time. So we decided to go to another place that TT found on her phone so we went there and it was not a Halloween store...it wasn't anything...what a bust. So we were going to give up and try again after TT got off of work but we decided to try one more place that was kind of on the way back home.  And guess what??? Another bust...at that point I was done and TT was too so we just headed home and not 1 min after getting back on the road we saw signs for the Halloween store so I honked at TT but she had already started heading that way so after after we spent 2hrs driving around looking for costume shops then finally found one!!!!  So we walked around for a little while and finally decided on Angry Birds since they had enough for all of us and they even had an infant suit and they were cheap so we said what the heck. So even tho we had our outfit picked out TT was still walking the store looking for a costume...for work but didn't come up with anything so we went to checkout and the lady told us to make sure the suits fit because there were no returns. We decided we better let Lino try on his just to make sure it fit and it didn't...ugh. I guess it was a good thing we tried it on, so we got the other suits and left and I told TT that Lino would wear his angry bird shirt so he would still match us.  I had planned to do a few more things before going back to the house but I was pooped. So back home it was. The evening was quite so nothing to report there.




Tuesday I planned to get some things done but really I didn't get anything done. I did manage to make it out to Starbucks for a caffeine / sugar kick so I got a coffee and my favorite pastry, pumpkin cream cheese muffin...yum! The only thing that would have made this better would have been if they had the Eggnog Lattes available...in another week or so they will so that means I'll have to go back. My muffin was so yummy I was in heaven and Shaun really liked it too, he was fighting me to get to it...too cute. 



Not much happened today other than me going back out to the store to get some supplies for Shaun's scrapbook & pulling out my pictures and getting them a little organized.  Then I pulled out my scrapbook supplies, a huge tub of scrapbook junk, to get ready to scrap at some point. Then finally I decided I should just do it, just get started. I was kind of overwhelmed with all the pictures and I wasn't sure how to start on it but I finally decided to just start cropping all the pictures and arranging them on the page and I'll glue & sticker them later. So that's what I did...I actually got a bunch done and it helped that Lino went with TT and Morgan to Morgans award party for soccer...another little break from Lino. And TT was going to take Shaun with her too but after she put him in the car seat he fell asleep so she just left him at home...and he slept the whole time they were gone...Sweet!!!!  So even tho I didn't get much done on my "to do" list I got started on my scrapbook and got a lot done so I say it was a successful start to my scrapping challenge. Now if I can only get all 340 pictures cropped in 2 days I will be set. 


Oh and I got tired of seeing the little frizz ball on top of Shaun's head so I gave him a mantail...daddy hates it but he's all the way across the ocean so not much he can do about it. 





Wednesday I really needed to get some things done because I only have a few days left in KC so I'm determined to be productive.  Of course the day I really want to get a lot done is the day the boys want to loose their minds. Lino was being a complete nightmare this morning, he didn't want to do anything I asked him to do. So I was fighting with him all morning and Shaun was being super clingy so I barely got anything done...what is it with these 2 today. Finally I was able to somewhat get them under control so that I could get the day organized before we left. First things first, GG has a bad rash on her foot that needs to be seen so I'm calling the Dr office of at to see about getting her in today. Once I finally got that done I arranged for Lino to go hang out with Landon for the afternoon while I take GG to the Dr.  I got all that set and it started to rain just as we were about to leave so I got stalled a few min but we made it out and to Landon's house. I was a little nervous leaving Lino there but I knew e would have fun. I really felt bad more than I was worried, I didn't want James & Heather to be a babysitter for me but when I got there they seemed pretty ok about the whole thing. It have Landon someone to play with other than his girl sisters so that was nice for him...good luck!  So we headed to the Dr office super early since the nurse told GG to be early so we could fill out the paperwork since she was a new patient. First we dropped off Lino then went to Walmart for a few things. I needed to get a few more pictures developed that I was missing, plus I needed more diapers and wipes and GG wanted to get a few things too.  We actually were in and out pretty quickly so I was happy about that and thought we would make it in plenty of time to the Dr office.  But somehow I got lost...no surprise actually. I had only been to this office one other time and for some reason I thought it was off of 119th St but it was really off of 135th. So I made it to 135th, which took me at least 10mun out of the way then I ended up turning right instead of left and went another 15min out of the way (7min each way) so once we finally made it to the office instead of being 15min early we were 10min late...good job Renee. Thankfully they were really nice and took us anyway. It seemed like it took forever to fill out the new patient information but once that was done they called GG in a few min later to check her. I was going to make a quick to while she was in there but I was so pooped at that point I just closed my eyes and took a quick nap with Shaun. 

The Dr ended up coming out to get me to talk about the rash and let me know what she suggested for GG which was to see a dermatologist so she set that up for us for tomorrow which was really sweet, especially since GG doesn't have much longer to be in KC before going back home. Then the Dr asked me some questions about GG and I told her she was the most able bodied elderly lady I know, other than not driving she is perfect!!! She was impressed but I could tell she thought it was strange for a nearly 90 yr old lady to be living by herself but that's my GG. So we high tailed it out of there and I went to get my rings cleaned and checked...I should have done that while GG was in the office but I didn't. Thankfully that went really quick so I decided to go ahead and get the oil changed in the car and while that was going on I took GG to get her nails done...she loves getting a manicure :-).  The oil change actually was really quick so I had some time to spare and there was a Starbucks on the corner and my day had been so crazy I decided to treat myself to 2 pumpkin cream cheese muffins...hahaha. One for today and one for tomorrow actually!  I got my guilty pleasure, got the car, got GG and went to pick up Lino from Landon's house. He seemed to have had a good time and wasn't really ready to leave but such is life. I would have left him there a little longer, maybe, but I promised dad I would come by to see them today because I wasn't sure of he would be ale to make it out to TT's house for Halloween. So after we picked Lino up we headed back to TT's house but when we were almost there I decided to just go straight to my dads house...so off we went. We got there before dad got off of work but he got there maybe 30-45min later and we hung out with them for a couple hours. It was a work day so dad was tired and he needed to go I bed because he gets up early to go to work so we went home. What a day...I actually got everything done that I said I was going to do but I wanted to get the car cleaned today too but with all this rain it wasn't really worth it. We got back to the house and I got Lino in the bed and Nana showed up so I decided to let her watch Shaun while I did a little more scrapping. I stayed up late because I new it wouldn't be able to get much done on Thursday so this was my last chance to put a big dent in the scrapping process...and actually I got almost all of it done!!!! I had a couple more pages to do plus a couple more to do once I pick up the photos from Walmart so today was a major success!!!!!


Here is one of h favorite pages, my midwives doing Shaun's foot prints...one for me and one for Angela...these are some amazing midwives, I love them so much for being such big supporters during my labor and delivery. 


I finally made it to bed around 2:30am...long day but it was well worth it!



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

Today Nana was at the house to help out and good thing she was because I had a hair appt and GG had a Dr appt almost at the same time. So after we got the boys dressed and Nana took Lino with her to Morgans school so they could have lunch together...he had been asking to go to school with Morgan all week so this was the compromise. We were suppose to go to Morgans school for breakfast and books on Tuesday but we slept in so we missed that so I was glad that Nana was taking him today. While they were gone I thought I might be able to run to Walmart really quickly to get the pictures and some socks for Lino but Shaun was being clingy...somehow I was able to get him to sleep and I snuck out. I was able to run to Walmart, get the few things I needed plus get windshield wipers for Nanas car, get gas and get home before Nana and Lino got back...that's impressive for me. I had to get mom new windshield wipers because hers were absolutely pathetic. I couldn't believe she hadn't changed them before now and I couldn't believe they were so bad...my mom has issues. Anyway someone is going to have to put them on her car but at least I got them...so 50% of the challenge is done. Once Nana and Lino got back it was time for all of us to head out...Nana was taking Lino to Landon's house then taking GG to the dermatologist. She was also going to drop me off at the hair dresser before taking GG to the Dr but my appt got moved so TT said she would do it. I figured since I had a little extra time I would have TT stop by Chick-fil-a so that I could get a spicy chicken sandwich while I could but by the time we got close to Chick-fil-a the hair dresser said she was ready for me. I didn't want to delay my day or TT so I decided to hold off on my chicken sandwich until before we get on the plane...hopefully it will happen.  TT dropped me off then headed across the street to do a little work and since it wasn't going to take long for my hair she came back to get me and we went to Morgans school to see the Halloween parade. But we missed the parade so we just stopped by her class to see her all dressed up and playing games...I love that little farty fart face. 


TT dropped me off back at the house and GG and the crew were already there. About 45min later I had to go get Morgan from school then we started gettig ready for trick or treating.  Well everyone except me started gettig ready, I finished my last few pages of scrapbooking. Before I knew it, it was 6pm and kids were starting to come by the house...even tho it wasn't dark yet. So at that point Morgan was more than ready to get out and get her candy so Nana changed into her costume, my old high school cheerleader suit, and we tried to figure out what Lino wanted to be but he wasn't focusing so it took forever. Morgan and Nana almost left without him but he finally settled on being a pirate (TT bought him this costume yesterday "just in case" he wanted to wear something other than his angry birds shirt). So off they went...before I could even asses the weather...and I quickly realized I should have put an extra layer on Lino but it was too late for that now. Once they left I got Shaun dressed for his first Halloween but he was pooped she he crashed as soon as he was dressed...still cute as a button. 

King Pig from Angry Birds...but to me he looks more like Sleeping Beauty :-)



So basically this is Lino's first real Halloween. Last year he got dressed up for it but he was bad and didn't get to go trick or treating. This year he's with his cousin and Nana so there was no way he was missing it. Once TT Pierre and I got all suited we headed out to find the early crew and we left GG in charge of handing out candy for the millions of trick or treaters in TT's neighborhood...crazy how many kids were out. We didn't think we would be able to find them very quickly but we actually did...shockingly.  TT tried to convince Morgan it was time to go because they had promised James and Heather that they would stop by their house for their Halloween/birthday party for Heather. Well Morgan wasn't exactly ready to leave and Nana in her cheer gear wasn't ready to go either. See Halloween is like Nana's chance to show how much candy she can get for the grand kids so she loves it. Two yrs ago Morgan was out trick or treating from 6:3-10pm and came home with a pillowcase full of candy...talk about being black & ghetto. So every since then it's like a competition with herself to get that much candy again...or more...so of course she want ready yet, they had only been out for less than a hour...geeze o peez o. So we stayed out for a while and Shaun woke up so he was looking around at all the costumes but he wasn't afraid which was cool. Some people commented about our costumes but I couldn't tell if they liked it or though it was out dated...Tt Pierre and I were all angry bird characters...I thought it was cute, so did TT, Pierre was hesitant at first but got on board after a while so in the end it was a winner for us. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture on my phone so I can't show how cool we looked but we were cool...I think.  

Eventually we convinced Nana and Morgan to head to the house and dad & his crew had finally made it. So we ended up staying at the house a little longer than we had planned but eventually made it out to James' house. We stayed there for 30min then headed back to TT's. We spent the rest of the evening with the family and finally got to eat the Chipotle that we had ordered earlier in the day...we were all starved!  So the kids are a little more candy and we wrestled them to bed...not easy at all even tho they were pooped and it was late but it had to be done. Grandpa hung around for a little while then they headed out, we said our goodbye which was sad...2 weeks go by so quickly.  Once everyone was gone, the kids were actually sleep we curled up on the couch with a glass of wine and watched Scandal!!!  It was really good but it was funny because tr Pierre and I are all obsessed with it so of anyone starts talking we stop it so that we don't miss a word...and of course TT had something to say throughout the whole show so it ended up taking like 1hr 15min to watch a show that we should have been able to fast forward thru in about 45mim...crazy. It was a nice last night in KC so I really can't complain. 



Last day in KC today, so I got up early, that means before 9am, told Morgan goodbye, packed, got the boys dressed then tried to clean up the house a little before we left. I felt bad leaving tt's house in shambles like we did so I tried to at least clean up the kitchen and bathrooms. Nana had planned to take us to the airport and had taken off of work and everything but she was already saying it was going to be hard to drop me off because she didn't want to see us go. So TT said she would take us but Nana was determined to take us, it was kind of nice to have them fighting over who would take us. So TT was going to come home at lunch to say goodbye and Pierre went into work late so we said goodbye to him before TT got off of work. I kept telling him that he must be glad that we are finally leaving because we have just taken over the house and completely invaded his & TT's privacy. He said it was cool but I didn't believe him. He gave the boys a big hug and kiss and told me I could leave Lino there with him if I wanted too...I was tempted but I knew he was just joking. I gave him a hug to say goodbye and he rushed out of the door before I could say anything else. I didn't see his face but I had a feeling e wasn't ok, could he really be getting upset about us leaving????  He's crazy!!!  So TT came in and confirmed my suspicion that Pierre was sad that we were leaving, his words were "I'm going to actually miss those jokers" hahahaha. I couldn't believe it, I mean I am going to miss being at the house with them and seeing the family all the time and I know TT is going to miss us because she loves having us over...gives her something to do but for Pierre to actually miss us is just a little crazy to me. I guess he has never had such a family dynamic as ours :-). So we got our crap together said our goodbyes to GG and had to get some last min pictures with my Gorgeous Grandma!!!! Love her to pieces and I'm sad I won't be there for her 89th bday but at least I got to see her for 2 full weeks, these are the special moments, never know how many more I have left. 



Love her funny faces...she is so animated...I can only pray that I'm as lively and feisty as she is when I'm close to her age. 




Nana took us to the airport and I thought I would have time to go to Chick-fil-a before going to the airport but then once we got on the road I was worried I wouldn't have enough time to we decided not to go. Once we got to the airpor it was a little bit of a pain to get all checked in and my one suitcase weighed 75lbs so I had to take crap out to give to Nana or else pay $90 more for them to check my bad. What a f'in rip off!!!! I could check 2 bags for $50 or I could pay $115 for one bag...hummmmmm, let me think about it...I don't freaking think so. These airlines are getting really ridiculous with these baggage fees I can't believe it. Anyway I left my pump because Shaun isn't taking a bottle anyway so no real reason to pump. We ended up having plenty of time so I thought I might walk around the terminal to find something to eat but there was nothing in that terminal because they were planning to close that terminal but had some delays in the move so everything is closed there...pretty much. It's funny I just saw on the news last night that KC was ranked in the top 10 of worst airports in the US and I might have to agree after this experience. It's a small airport and it's pretty easy to get to your terminal/gate but the food and restroom options are very scarce...oh well. Nana offered to go get us something but it wasn't worth it so we went to our gate and boarded, perfect timing. Nana watched us all the way until we got into the jet bridge, she is going to miss us, but at least she held it together while we were there. Love her to pieces too, gonna miss her and the whole KC crew...until Christmas family. 


The plane rides were nice, we got a row to ourself on both flights which was nice. Lino didn't sleep except 30min on the first flight, he fell asleep as we were preparing to land and that was it. They were both really good on the planes so I couldn't complain.  The only issue was Lino seemed to need to go pee just as the plane was leaving the gate so the first time I had the flight attendant call the pilot to tell him we couldn't take off until we got out of the laboratory.  Thankfully it was a quick pee pee and we really didn't hold up the plane at all...Lino saved the long poop for when we were in the air. And thankfully the flight attendants were nice and liked babies because I gave Shaun to one of them so that I could deal with Lino & his stinky butt :-). On the second plane Lino had to randomly go pee again just as the plane was leaving the gate...again...but this time I made him wait because I knew he didn't have to go that bad, he probably just wanted to get out of his seat.  Anyway we managed and we got to NY pretty much on time even tho the weather was bad, windy & rainy, and PopPop was right there waiting for us. We got our bags and headed home. By the time we got to the house it was late so it was only a quick welcome back then to bed. 


Saturday we just hung out at the house and PopPop and Shan got to bond a little...hahaha. Well I don't know if you call this bonding or Shaun sleeping but PopPop enjoyed the cuddle time :-)


I also got to do a little bit of scrapbooking today. It seems like it takes more time to pull out all of my crap and get it organized than it does to actually do the pages. So I spent about 45 minutes working on my scrapbook but I really only got two pages done just crazy. Hopefully I can get a few more pages done tomorrow and leave my stuff out so that I can just start scrapping cannot have to worry about organizing. 


Sunday we had company coming over so I tried to get a few pages of my scrapbook done before they got there.  I actually was able to get 5 pages done so I felt good about that. But since company was coming over I had to pack up all my stuff and put it away so that I didn't leave Nini's house looking a mess... So that means the next time I scrap I have to spend 30 minutes of it just getting organized...oh well. So Nini's cousin and aunt came over so we hung out with then most of the afternoon. Lino & Josey got along great because she didn't mind wrestling with Lino so she was his new best friend. And she really liked Shaun, she was good at being a big sister...maybe one day she will be one :-).  But it was nice to meet some more of the family. 




Of course since we are in NY my boys have to dress in their Jets gear.  Mike doesn't have to work on Monday because it's a bank holiday so he's excited to see the boys sporting their Jets gear too, hoping they will bring them some good luck. But unfortunately Mike stayed up for nothing because the Jets had a horrible game and lost, but at least mommies Chiefs are still undefeated!!!!! It was a horrible game for the Chiefs too but somehow they pulled out another W, go Chiefs Go!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment