Monday 19 August 2013

Getting on track!

Monday:


Today we let Mike have the car and we got around with just the train and my 2 good feet!!!  Well we also had the help of the BOB. We were up just a little after Mike left for work but it still took almost 2hrs to get ready to go. I'm going to have to seriously cut that down this week...we use to get up and out of the door in less than 30min back in the day. But that was when Lino was eating oatmeal or waffles in the car and finishing it at daycare. I think if we get up at 7:30 and make him focus on eating and not playing we should have enough time to eat, get clothes on and leave to drop daddy off at work before he has to go to school. I sure hope we have enough time because that's what I'm going to start doing tomorrow!!!!  Anyway, we go out the door a little later than I wanted and I knew the train would be leaving at 11 or 11:15 and since it was already 10:33 I knew I needed to run. So I ran...jogged actuslly...to the train station in about 20 min. That's pretty good time considering I stopped at all the crosswalks and waited for the green man (I told Lino we could walk unless the green man was lit so he made sure to remind me when I was running). Lino liked the jog and I didn't die so it was all good. Thankfully the train to Midleton leaves at 15 past the hour so we had just enough time to get our ticket & pee before the train left. 

Once we got on the train, Lino's face was glued to the window pretty much the whole time except for the couple times he was excited about seeing something and he wanted me to look at it. 




Lino told me on the train ride that "we don't live in the mud we live in Ireland" I told him no we don't live in the mud. He was like "yeah we stay in the hotel because that's where our shoes are, our chicken nuggets, our toys, all of our stuff!"  I was like "yup". It's just amazing how kids comprehend things...he never stops amazing me. 


Shaun was taking a nice nap so I thought I might have a min to myself...nope. The lady across from us started talking to me after I told her we were from America.  She was all beat up and she explained she had just got out of the hospital because her man had beat her up and got her evicted from her house and took her car & money and she needed money for a can so she started begging me. I told her I only had a few euros and that I needed them for the boys for the day and that we were in a hotel so I just didn't have anything to give and she beggeded me for my €5 for about 10min. Told me she would pay me back if I gave her the hotel and name and my name...that weirded me out a little. I didn't give her any money and I kind of felt bad and kind of didn't. I didn't know if I should believe her or not and my American ways kicked in and I didn't give her anything. Such a hard decision for me...I usually am all about giving but I just didn't feel right...I hope she was OK.  After that I checked the address to where we were going...a fundraiser event to raise money for slings for the Midleton library...or maybe Cork. It's a cool little concept. This group, baby wearing mums, they buy different slings and let moms rent them out from the library. It's nice because you can rent out a new sling that you might be interested in buying and try it out to see if it works for you and return it to the library. It kind of gives you the chance to test drive before buying...neat. So the house was actually really close to the train station which was sweet...so a quick walk and we were there. We spent a few hrs there actually, I wasn't expecting to stay so long but I was enjoying the conversation with the other moms. I didn't get to try on any slings because Lino was just all over the place...he ate so much sugar it was unreal. I really think that is his issue lately, since we have been here he has increased his sugar consumption by about 75% and it just keeps him bouncing off the wall all day. I really have to cut that back...somehow...but it's going to be hard because all the kids here eat nothing but sugar all day it seems like. Cakes, candies, marshmallows, more candies...it's crazy. I've found myself giving Lino a cupcake or donut every time we go to the supermarket too and we never did that before...anyway another bad habit we have to break quickly or I might have to be committed. So he was bouncing 1000miles a min so I had to keep my eyes on him and there were at least 100 bees/wasp outside so I was just panicked...I hate these stinking bees. One mommy to be actually got stung...that freaked me out even more. I'm sure they will have another event like this so I'm not to worried. I'm happy with the Moby for right now so I have time before I need something else. Lino was starting to have a melt down and I had to put him into time out so I knew it was time to go. So when we were about to leave the hostess asked me how we came to move to Ireland and I told her our story. Another mom near by asked if we looked at her house and after she told me what house I told her yes...we were actually really interested in her house but it was a little further away than the Glounthaune house so we went with that one but its just crazy that I'm meeting her at this sling event...Cork is so small. So we talked for a little while and I found out she was able to rent it out to someone else from America which was cool. I gave her my number to pass along to her tenets because they have 2 kids around the same age as ours...maybe I can help her get introduced to some of these groups. But, we had a good day and even got a couple pics taken of us for the sling group page...




Oh and I found out that one of the moms there was reading my blog too...I had to laugh. I really didn't think people would read this mess but I guess I was wrong. And I really had no idea it was so "not private" when I started it...I was totally ignorant to the whole blog world honestly...still learning a lot. 

After the sling event I was going to go to Midleton city center to get lunch but Lino was restless so decided to go back to the train station and go to the Glounthaune park and pick up a sandwich at Fitzpatrick's on the way to the park. So once we got to the train station in Glounthaune I had to pull the stroller up the stairs because this is one of the only stations that doesn't have an elevator for handicap access (or stroller access)...I knew this already from out last trip here. So I was prepared to push pull and drag the stroller but one of the station workers must have saw me dragging the stroller (and Shaun) up the stairs and he came to help me. He kept asking me if I had any help and I was like nope it's just me...he couldn't believe it. Then he told me that if I ever came in the rain that I should take the train all the way back to Cork and get on the train coming to Glounthaune and get off then because the train would be on the opposite side of the track and it wouldn't be so dangerous. He said I could get on and off without paying again as long as I told the conductor that he said it was ok...I told him thanks. That was nice of him. I hope I never have to take the train in the rain but I guess it's more than possible here...so that was good to know. So we walked to Fitzpatrick and got a sandwich and scones then went to the park to eat. Lino must have really liked the sandwich or was just hungry because I didn't have to fight him to much to eat. Shaun was not happy about not having something to chew on so I gave him a rice cake...I bought some plain organic rice cakes why we got our sandwich because Shaun was throwing a fit when Lino was eating his chips and raisins at the train station so I had a feeling he was going to want something too if we were eating...and he did. He gnawed the heck out of that rice cake and he was as happy as a peach!

Rice cake face!!!!!


After we were done with our late lunch we went to go play!!!!  I decided to let Shaun play on the soft part of the playground so that I could help Lino out without Shaun getting kicked. I hardly put him on the floor because we are in the apt and I'm crazy about the floors so I was a little shocked when I sat him down and he just sat there. He is really sitting up by his self...I can't believe it. I know he's old enough to be doing it but it just seems like yesterday he was just born...time flies so quickly. Anyway, before his 5mo birthday Shaun has checked off another mile marker...SITTING UP!!!!!


Lino playing on a ride with some girl. This is not the way you are suppose to ride this thing but it is of you are Lino...

Since we got to the park late and Mike wasn't too far from us we stayed at the park until he got off. Plus we were going to go see the car we were suppose to see on Sat. Mike got there a little later than he had planned but it worked out because Lino was ready to go. So we wet to see the car in Blarney, 15 min away and we really liked it. I mean we both really liked it, it's a little more than we wanted to spend but it's in good condition, not too big but can fit the BOB and a suitcase in the boot (aka trunk) which none of the cars could do that...except the Santa Fe's we saw and there is plenty of room for 5 adults if we take the car seats out. So we said we would think about it then we decided to give the owner and offer before we left (even tho we didn't have cash). She didn't seem to like our offer so we will wait a couple days to see what happens...might just have to spend the few extra euros and get it because its perfect for what we need.  On the drive back to the apt I got a txt from one the cars I really liked last week...the owner wanted to know if we were still interested...she must be in a hurry to sell. We are interested but need to decide what we want to do about getting a second car or not...we probably will but we might just wait until Nov if we can...we will see. 

At home we made a quick dinner, I sliced my hand open while washing dishes, put the boys in bath then bed (9:30) and we tried to discuss what's the issue with #1 taking 2hrs to get ready in the morning...neither one of us have a clue...just need to get him to focus and get him to sleep earlier so he can get up at 7:30 so he has time to piddle around in the morning. Plus Mike will start helping me get him ready so that will help...lets see...I'll try it out tomorrow!!!




Tuesday:

I am sore from my mini run yesterday :-/ Well Lino slept until around 7...in his bed so that was nice. Shaun on the other hand wanted nothing to do with sleeping his his bed...but he did spend 1/2 the time in his bed...more than he normally does. So Lino didn't get enough sleep last night...I know this because he went to sleep around 10:30 and was up before 7...not enough time for him...plus he was super cranky. Mike was trying to make a bowl of cereal and Lino was having a fit about it and didn't want him to have it...a pure fit...so Mike had to put him in timeout. Otherwise, I wanted to see of I could get him fed and ready to go in a hr but he wasn't interested in eating...ok...but he put his clothes on with little fight. I figured we would lit Mike have the car and we would hang out at the apt during the day then let Lino nap and take a walk after his nap but Mike reminded me about the coffee morning so I decided to take him to work. 

We got back to the apt and I made me some breakfast and Lino ate 1/2 of it...go figure. Then to the coffee morning...  The house was really close to the city and I must have taken the city route because I was all over the place...a 7min drive became a 15min drive...but we made it. Today's host was actually an American from Arizona and she has been living in Cork for 9 or 11yrs...I can't remember now. She was really nice and had a nice garden (aka backyard). She had a bunny rabbit in a cage in the back and all the kids were trying to pet her...Lino decided to take her out of the cage so we had to chase her down...the poor rabbit was scared out of her mind. She kept running back to her cage but we didn't open the door so she would run the other direction...finally we got the message and just opened the gate for her to go in. Oh Lino...  I guess he had a good time but he was so antisocial...it was just weird. He seems to be a lot more antisocial vs how he was at home. I wonder if its a bit of culture shock...whatever it is I hope it's just a phase. He is usually such a social butterfly I would hate for him to loose that great quality. Maybe smaller groups would be better??? Who knows. So we left there and Lino had eaten at least 4 brownes so I wasn't sure if he was going to take a nap or not but I knew he needed one. I got an invite to go to Rebecca's house in the afternoon so I figured after Lino's nap we would go. After our short car ride to the apt Lino was out cold so I knew it would be easy to get him to lay down for a nap...I just needed to get a diaper on him... Wrong decision...I put the diaper on him and he wasn't feeling going to sleep, even tho he was tired. So we went round and round about nap time and finally he just laid in the bed and after about 25min he went to sleep...and that's she Shaun woke up. They never nap together...oh well. So I let him get a 45min nap in then I woke him up so we could go. He didn't want to eat so it was easy enough to get out the door. We went searching for the house with the directions I had got from Rebecca and I couldn't find it. The funny part is that this is the same house that our friend Jason & Mara lived in when the were in Ireland a couple years ago. And Mike has tried to go to their house for dinner and he couldn't find it (and he was with a taxi driver). So I knew it wasn't going to be easy...I guess I could have called her but I wanted to find it on my own.  A hour later I found it...whew...it's actually not that hard to find once you know where you're at. I actually think our house might be harder to find...maybe. Even tho I was late she was still welcoming and Lino was excited to play. She has a boy around Lino's age so lots of dump trucks, cars and trains to play with...heavenly. We stayed for about a hr then left to get Mike. Somehow I was able to convince Lino that the toys were going to stay right where we left them so when we come back he could keep playing...can't believe he bought that. Do a fairly easy exit from the house of toys!  I learned more about the playgroups, coffee mornings and mom
& tot groups so it was worth the trip. Then back home...Mike took Lino for a jog and I made tacos. They turned out ok but the flavor is way different from what it taste like in America. I used the old elapaso seasoning (even tho at home I never use that one) and it just had a different flavor. But they were find and since Lino really didn't eat much he killed his taco. After dinner the boys had a little FaceTime with Nini to catch up on things. Lino had a nice conversation with her...crazy how things have changed... He use to not talk a whole lot on FaceTime but now he's ok with it I guess. It's great...just crazy how quickly kids adapt. Then it was bath and bed. It's tough being mommy because everyone wants a piece of me. Even tho Mike tried to help, Lino demanded that I read his bed time story and even tho Shaun was crying and Mike told him he would read his book I had to read and nurse Shaun at the same time...talk about multi-tasking. Then Mike finished the bed time but Lino likes to take daddy to the edge so he dragged out going to sleep for as long as he could...he came up with every excuse he could think of...monsters under the bed, monsters outside, need to pee pee, need a special car, need to give mommy hug...whatever he could think of. It's just crazy how different they are with mommy vs daddy...sometimes it's good and sometimes it's not...all in all it's just different.  Time for me to go to sleep too...I'm pooped for some reason today :-0



Wednesday:


I can't believe it...Mike and I had the whole bed to ourselves last night. Both boys slept in their beds...until around 7am!!!! What a wonderful night of sleep...thank God Lino is getting back on his schedule.  Lino woke Shaun up but it was ok because he looked like he was about to get up anyway. Then he cuddled with him for a little and Mike was able to get a cute pic of them in Shaun's pack & play



Since we were up, we went ahead and took Mike to work. Lino made sure to tell daddy to be careful of the big trucks because they will hit you...that's exactly what we tell him...amazing.  We got home and I timed how long it took for us to get ready...45min : -/ need to work on that a little. But Lino was in a good mood and you could tell he was well rested so I knew we were going to have a good day.   So we took a walk to the city center for a little shipping.  Lino was actually not to bad, he ran off a few times but way better than he has been. He did freak me out once when he went up the moving walkway without me then ran once he got to the top floor. I couldn't find him for a min but when I turned around and saw the Thomas toy car I knew he would be in it and there he was. I had a nice talk with him and he didn't do that again...he scared the crap out of me.  While we were upstairs I ran into Alex, one of my to mommy friends friend...She went to Fota with us last Friday. She is a really nice lady and I can't believe she gets around without a car...with 2 kids...it's just amazing. Anyway we will probably get together at some point for a play date.  She was in a hurry because she was catching the bus to somewhere for a play date so it was just a quick chat. Before we could leave the Dunnes Stores Lino had to ride another ride...and I'm using the word ride loosely. I didn't put any money in the machines I just let him sit on them for 1min each...that meant it took forever to get him out of the store but at least I didn't have to spend €10 on silly rides that just go back & forth for 1min. Anyway, here is the last one he got on...he was in love with it so he got 2min to sit on it. 



Then off to Tesco to find some stuff for a recipe I use to make at home and it was a shopping adventure for sure.. I knew they wouldn't have everything I needed and I didn't know what to expect but it was interesting...like a tresure hunt almost. I got what I could and got a few new things to see how they would work in it...guess we will see how it turns out.  Then I went to get some post cards and I let Lino run around in the little courtyard area in front of the opera house. He looked at me like I was crazy when I told him to run around...so that's exactly what he did...he ran in a circle...such a goof ball that Lino. But he played and I tried to find an An Post location...aka a post office. I really couldn't understand the web map but I thought there was an office on the way back to the hotel so I just figured we would try that and if it didn't work we would call around to find one. So we walked back and there was an office on the way so I mailed my first mail...whoop whoop!  We got back to the apt and I thought Lino might be tired but he wasn't really interested in napping so I finished the clothes and did some cooking for tomorrow's dinner and Lino entertained Shaun while I cooked. It's so cute to see the brothers playing and entertaining each other. Lino was hitting his head in Shaun's high chair then saying boo or surprise I can't remember then Shaun would crack up laughing and Lino would fall to the ground...then repeat that about 100x. It was great!  Once I was done and it was 3 I told Lino lets go to the park. At first he wasn't interested but I was able to convince him that it was boring in the house so we needed to get out and do something. By the time we made it to the park he was sleep...as expected. But I woke him up anyway and of course he was cranky so I had to carry him while I had Shaun in the sling...geeze o peez o. We didn't have much time but I know he doesn't like the Glanmire park as much so I knew we would be ok. I had invited Martha and the boys but I didn't realize she was back to work already so it was just us. We will have to have Martha and the crew over for dinner  once we get all moved into the house...I kind of miss her...crazy. So Lino played for about 20min then he wanted to walk along the trail so we did that until it was time to go. I told him it was time I get daddy from work and he was like "did daddy make money for me?"  Hahahahah...I had to laugh...then I told him yes. He is so smart. But before we went to get Mike I had to go to the Ballycotton Seafood shop to get fish for dinner...fish sticks then Supervalu for a few more things...I really can't focus when I have both boys with me shopping. I either need a list and a harness for them or a list and a tranquillizer for them..,otherwise I spend 45min I'm the store shopping...25min of that is spent chasing after Lino or yelling him no or stop, 10min is spent remembering what I was suppose to get and the last 10min is actually spent shopping...talk about being inefficient. I need a six sigma improvement plan or something...hahaha. Anyway, I forgot a few things plus I had to get Mikes special bread so we went there. Lino asked me before we got into the store what was he going to get for his special treat??? I was like what special treat??? "My treat for being a good boy mommy!"  Oh God, have we really created a monster???  But he was so good today so I couldn't say no. So we got our crap and got out of there by the time I got to Mike Lino was sleep again and I had remembered 2 things I needed for the store...this is where a list and a tranquillizer would come in handy...oh well I guess we will have to go back for a 3rd visit in one day.  


We got Mike, got Petrol, went back to the store and went to the apt. Mike informed me that we got our first piece of mail at our house this week which was exciting and funny since we aren't even there yet and he also told me we could move into the house any time next week!!!!  So exciting...except Mike can't take off any next week because of end of the month work stuff...total bummer. I guess I could do it on my own but that would be a beating to have to direct the movers by myself and watch the boys.  So I think we will wait until Mon the 2nd to get all our crap moved in. We will probably start taking some of the stuff we have at the apt to the house this weekend but otherwise we will be in the apt at least another week. At least the end is in sight...I can't wait. So since Lino missed his nap and we were afraid he would go to sleep in the stroller Mike went for a run without the boys and Lino helped me make dinner. He added a little too much seasoning salt to the mix and I added a little too much to the egg wash so the fish sticks came out a little salty but otherwise good. Since its Wed its daddy's turn to do bath and bed so I got a few min to myself...only a few but it was nice.  Bed time was a little bit of a challenge for Mike tonight because Lino wanted to test him on everything...it's just so amazing how different kids act with each parent. They know exactly what they can and can't get away with depending on the parent...that's just crazy. But in the end daddy won...  Now for a few min of no kid time then off to bed. The days just keep flying by...it's hard work being a stay home mom...I'm just pooped from doing a few things even tho today I felt like I got a lot done there is still so much that I could have done. I guess I will find a happy balance at some point...until then I'll just keep pressing on.




Thursday:

Another good sleeping night for the Cutaia family.  Everyone slept in their beds until the morning and we all got up at 7:30...well Shaun was up a little before that and he was happy happy happy so I just let him lay there and babble on...so cute. Mike helped me with the boys so we actually got Lino ready in like 30min...minus putting clothes on so that was nice. But somehow Lino got ahold of the iPad and started watching a movie while eating breakfast so it was a fight to get him to do anything.  He knows there is no TV in the morning...he saw a small window of opportunity and he took advantage of it...he's quick!  Anyway, to work and Lino reminded daddy again to be careful of the cars and trucks...so thoughtful that Lino :-)   Then back to the apt so I could get Shaun ready to go, eat and to figure out what we were going to do for the day.  I thought there wasn't going to be a coffee morning for today so I had planned to go to the farmers market at Mahon Pt and meet up with some moms but I saw last min that there was a coffee morning...decisions decisions.  And on top of that Mike told me last night that he needed the car so that he could go to Carrigaline so I wasn't going to be able to stay out long regardless of my decision.  Since I didn't have the address to the coffee morning I decided to go to the farmers market. So we pittled around for a little then headed out Lino tried to direct me on which way to go...I can't believe he can recognize the roads already. He wasn't exactly right in his direction but he knew we were heading towards the tunnel so that was cool. Once we got to the mall it was already super busy...the market had only been open a hr...craz...It was completely packed!!  So we found Annett then walked around for a few min and Lino found a chocolate muffin that he had to have so I got that. There is just so much stuff at the market it's overwhelming. So many sweets and treats and junk and everything looks amazing!!!!  Thankfully I didn't have much cash so I was able to get out of there with just the muffin for Lino. Lino wasnt to impressed with the market so we headed inside and he played on the moving walkway for about 20min. He just ran up and down the ramp and laughed his little head off...he was having so much fun.  I was finally able to get him to leave and I saw my friend Christina so I talked to her for a min then we went back down to the market to find Annett and let her know we were going to the play area upstairs.  The last time I went to the "play area" here I spent €5 for 30min of play...today I found the right play area that was free!   The boys had a good hr of play...hopefully wearing themselves out. 


 

So we had to cut the fun short because we had to go get Mike and take him to the Carrigaline plant. Before we left the mall I stopped to get Mike a chocolate muffin like the one Lino had because I knew he would like it and I got me an apple spice cake or something delicious then I got a pie from Una's...I was planning to eat it when I got home from taking Mike to the other plant.  This morning Mike had told me that he would just stay at the Carrigaline plant for the rest of the day so I was just going to go back to the apt and hang out for the afternoon. But when I picked him up he said he had to go back to his plant and that he would only be in Carrigaline for 30-45min...seriously????  Well since I had only planned enough time to drop him off I told him we would sit and wait for him if he would keep it under 45min. He said he could be late and he could take us to the apt but I felt bad and didn't want him to be late plus Lino was napping so I figured this would be the best opportunity for Lino to actually nap today so it wasn't a big deal. So we waited in the car for about 4min...Lino & Shaun were out so I decided to close my eyes too...Family Nap Time!!!!!  I think I got a power 15min which was nice and surprisingly refreshing. Then we took Mike back and I decided to go back to Mahon Pt since it was already late. So Lino played for another hr or so and Shaun got a little play time too. They like this place...I could see us coming here once a week when it's rainy season :-/




Lino was semi ok with leaving the play area which was nice so I thought we might go by Tesco really quick to see if we could find Mike a new cup for water because he keeps leaving his at work or at home so I figured he should just have one in both places so he didn't have to worry about it. As easy as that task sound it was almost a nightmare because while Lino was ok with leaving the play area he wasn't ok with not stopping at every toy car in the mall. I played along for the first 5 but when he got to the bus and the other 3 kids that were playing on it he didn't want to leave. I tried and tried and he even told me to set the timer (I set the timer for time out or for his last few min to do something) so I set the timer and he still wouldn't leave. I even walked off but since he was so busy playing he didn't even notice (usually that's a pretty sure way to get him to come running after me). So last resort was pulling him off the ride :-00. He was kicking and screaming like I was trying to kill him and the other parents were looking at me the same way...at that point I really didn't care. So I dragged him to the restroom because he had been holding his pee for at least 10min, I made him pee and he finally calmed down. And he asked me if he was going to get a special treat at the store...is he crazy???? I reminded him of his most recent tantrum and told him when he doesn't listen to mommy he can't get special treats because that's not nice.  He begged and begged and promised me that he wouldn't ever be bad again and he wouldn't talk back to mommy and he would listen...blah blah blah. Anyway, he was at least good from that point on so we were able to make a quick run thru Tesco...and they didn't have the cup I was looking for (of course). But Lino found a little toy car and said that was his special treat...even tho I said he couldn't have one he begged and promised me the world so I let him get it. He had €0.50 euros from something else so I told him he had to lay for it himself and he gladly did (I had to pick up the extra cost of course but at least he used some of his own money). Overall he was really good so I couldn't complain...another car added to the car collection. So we went to get Mike and the traffic was a little heavy but not that bad. We got there a little later than what I had told him I would be there but I had no idea he wasn't ready...we sat in the car for a hr waiting on him...with no word for him at all. Then Lino was getting antsy and kept asking where daddy was and saying he would be here in 2min. I kept telling him he must be busy and he was like "is he busy making money for me?"  I just love it when he says that...hahaha. Finally I pulled into the Pepsi parking lot and let the boys get out...Shaun had enough and was over sitting. Mike finally texted to say he was coming and sorry and I sent him a picture of Shaun crying...hahaha.  While we waited Lino "drove" the car for a min but the had to go pee and I was stuck...didn't want him to pee in the parking lot and get Mike in trouble and I really couldn't take him anywhere else close without him having an accident so I let him pee in the parking lot but I think I covered it up pretty well. You couldn't tell exactly what he was doing...at least I don't think. Then not even 5min later he tells me he has to poop...shit!!! Well he can't poop in the parking lot sooooooooo...I texted Mike and told him he needed to poop. So we walked over to the entrance because I figured Mike would be coming out soon and he did...I gave him the look of "sorry but you have to take him poop" and he just took Lino back in. I think Lino was more excited about going thru the security gate than going poop. Thankfully no accidents!!!!!   So 1.5hrs later we were able to leave. Mike had a crazy day at work and we got to share thoughts on his issues...it's kind of nice that we worked in the same field (food) because we can talk about work and the other person actually understands what's going on. Anyway, lets just say it was a crazy day and Mike needed a drink once we got to the apt...but I think he was kind of excited that he was really getting to take charge...even tho he wasn't trilled about the issue.  Since we got home so late Mike didn't go for a jog and thankfully I already had dinner ready from yesterday's prep so we were able to eat pretty quickly. Then a quick bath for the boys and bed...Lino was pooped so he tried to give a little fight but was out cold within 10min!




No comments:

Post a Comment